[OM] Re: Flying with Tripod

Subject: [OM] Re: Flying with Tripod
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 23:10:56 -0800
I agree 100%. Genuine (not forced) nice generates nice and........

I would add one other idea. Much as I find the need to arrive so early
annoying.... If you can arrange to go through security when they are not
busy, things go much easier. My last trip out of SFO, I went through
almost by myself and made it clear that I had all the time and patience
in the world, plus I was friendly and pleasant. They hand checked my
film and gave me zero hassles. In this case, I didn't even have to get
there early. My brother the experienced world traveler knew the load on
security would be light at that hour of a weekday.

Moose