[OM] Re: PayPal Again: payment liability

Subject: [OM] Re: PayPal Again: payment liability
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:51:19 -0400
Hi all:

I will say it straight. I have never trusted Ebay for nothing. I know that
there are good folks out there using the service but the "what ifs" allways
outweight the " it's oks"...

I prefer to go the more slow voyage of "discovery" when looking for items. i
trust this lost and its members and prefer to pay a little more than the
gamble of auctions. Too many horror stories, to many scammers.
Once I started bidding on a Varimagni that ended osting almost $100 more at
Ebay than at a used camera store.

peace

David