[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #54

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #54
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 07:06:33 -0500
Strange, I don't actually seem to have a 1Ds here for measurement.  I
did the best I could do which was take my numbers from dpreview.com's
review of the 1Ds with a little bit of windage added since raw images
are comressed and no single measurement will suffice.

On reflection, I have to agree that it seems small.  Dpreview also
reports lower numbers than your experience on D60 raw images.  Perhaps
their test images are much more uniform and allow greater compression.

Chuck Norcutt