[OM] Re: M1

Subject: [OM] Re: M1
From: foto@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:26:01 +0100
I have tracked the problem down to that the cam that the apeture acts
on sticks. But the shutter adjustments sticks as well. Could be that
the string tension is low or that it is binding somewhere. Will have to
disassemble to do more and do not want to do that until I have been
back to the shop I bought the camera from.
Mats