[OM] Re: M1

Subject: [OM] Re: M1
From: "Markus Haukebøe" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:19:06 +0100
Hi Mats

Congrats on getting your hand on M1.  This is definitivly a keeper, and
one of the most rare items for OM collectors.  I'm doing some stats om
Ebay, but even though I've collected more than 20k of auctions, I've not
yet collected any M1's.  I would much prefer a non working M1 before a
perfect OM1.

Actually, I've got a perfect OM-1 if you would trade:)

Markus