[OM] Warranty policy OM 4TI.

Subject: [OM] Warranty policy OM 4TI.
From: Markus Haukebøe <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:36:59 +0100
Hi.

I purchased a brand new OM 4TI from Olympus last spring.  After 5-10 rols, i
had a complete lockup this weekend.  It's still covered by the warrant.

I talked to Olympus Norway, but they are sending the body to England.  They
really didn't have any clue what would be done to the camera.  Have any of
you got experience with Olympus regarding these kind of repairs.  Do the
replace the camera, or do the repair no matter what might be the fault?  I'm
really hoping for a replace, since this early fault by no means convince me
that this could be a long lasting, faithful body.

Regards,

Markus

(, who is slightly disappointed after seeing the flagship of the body
collection sinking to deep waters)