[OM] Re: Experience with Western Union Payments?

Subject: [OM] Re: Experience with Western Union Payments?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:44:16 -0500
If its through an auction, "Western Union Auction Payments" seems to be cheap.
Just type that into a search, and the website listing will come
up. There's a cost calculator there. They used to be called BidPay.

Actually, even if its not an auction item, you have the buyer enter any
arbitrary auction site, like Yahoo, and any bunch of numbers as the
item number, they still will approve & send you the money order by first class
mail.

I've used them, and previously BidPay from Europe (and other countries) many
times with full success.

Larry