[OM] Re: Experience with Western Union Payments?

Subject: [OM] Re: Experience with Western Union Payments?
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:24:11 -0800
on 2/27/04 12:40 PM, Skip Williams at om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anyone have good experience with Western Union payments from W.Europe?
>
> My big question is how much does it cost to receive the funds?  I did one of
> these and they charged me something like $17 to receive ~$300.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Skip

Skip - No experience, but I've sent out a few "International Money Orders"
that I bought at the post office... I've got to assume the same kind of
thing is available in other countries. Get them to send you one in US
Dollars, they will pay the fee and the currency conversion. I suppose a US
Dollar money order e.g. American Express could be found in most European
cities.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...