[OM] Re: This was recently sent me by a friend!

Subject: [OM] Re: This was recently sent me by a friend!
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:02:22 -0500
While I found Bill Clinton more of a regular human being complete with whatever
personal flaws
like the rest of us, and an easily better president than Bush, I though his
wife's casual
purchase of a multi-million dollar home here in NY, just so she can legally run
for senator
way out of anything I can relate to. No, I didn't vote for her. Now, she seems
to be distant
from what is actually going on with the average person in the State. Her
answers to questions
are usually hedging & unspecific. ("I'll have my people look into that", etc...)

That's no big deal. What reeeely scares me is that Bush might be manipulating
the hunt for Bin
Laden (which his inept leadership of our vastly technologically advanced
military has already
taken too long to capture this simple man), and even if captured sooner, might
actually
attempt to have it vastly reported just about the correct time close enough to
the election
where the ignorant will actually be impressed with him and VOTE FOR HIM!
Ridiculous since it
has taken waaaay to long to ever be considered a success. Just a failure that
would finally be
over.

He is known to sleazily manipulate his position under cloak of "law", and to
time a Bin Laden
capture, and use it to actually get votes (if there still are people shallow
enough to fall
for that), would make me sick.

Larry