[OM] Silica

Subject: [OM] Silica
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:16:46 +1100 (EDT)
Hi everyone

Not sure if this applicable outside of Australia, or if everyone else
already knows :-)

Just been shopping, and I saw some Snappy Tom kitty litter, it caught
my eye (but I got it back), and on picking up the bag I saw what looked
like silica crystals, looked on the bottom of the bag and it is !

$8 Australian for 2Kg's, and I've been buying the stuff for about $20 for
12 sachets !

Available from SafeWay stores Australia wide apparently.
Wonder when it became this cheap, or have I been sleeping.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/photo/