[OM] Re: Endoscope

Subject: [OM] Re: Endoscope
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 00:38:49 -0700
Hi:

I always thought the endoscope was aptly named. I don't know how it could
become more than a novelty item in general photography. I guess it could
open up a whole new area.

EndoTOPE

25.   Endoscopic photographs of favorite body cavities.
26.   Reflections in an ear.
27.   The nose Jungle.
28.   Around the corner and up the bend.
29.   Search for the wholly gruel

All the old standards could be recycled. 'Lovely bokeh on that epiglottal
closeup!'
All new vistas of technical issues to resolve- 'I am encountering some
difficulty having my subjects stay still, it's not so much the endoscope as
it is the F280 flash attached....'

All in (fun)
Gord