[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [ENDOSCOPES]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [ENDOSCOPES]
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 01:00:54 -0600
Very interesting. Do you figure a cheaper endoscope could supplement
your basic macro equipment if you were faced with an insane challenge
like taking shots of the entire surface of a cup, including inside
shots, trying to keep the lens orthogonal to the surface at all times?
And what kind of pictures would you get in terms of resolution,
geometry, etc.?(I know this sounds nuts but I've been wondering.)

Phil