[OM] Re: ( OM ) the age tell-all and cameras & lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) the age tell-all and cameras & lenses
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:15:55 +0000 (GMT)
Now Brian you should know better than to make a sweeping statement like that.
 Ross Ensign Ful Vue.
 Kershaw 820 Penguin.
 Agfa Karat.
 Falcon Minnete.
 Coronet Rapide.
 Butcher carbine.
 Agifolde.
 Kodak Brownie.
 Kodak starmite,
 Kodak box brownie.
 Zeiss icon Nettar.
 MJU.
 MJU2.
 Xa.
 RC.
 Mamaya minature (uses cut down 16mm filmstock?)
  And some cameras I cannot locate at present!!

P.S. my wife thought "I was a nutter"....after seeing some of the collections
she has come to realise that my collection of 9 Olympus cameras, 24 lenses,
macro equipment and flash, 2 Bronica ETRSi's with 75mm and 100 mm macro lenses,
A Fuji 6x4.5 rangefinder, and various compacts is by no means excessive. I
thank you all  :-0>     Regards, John Duggan

>  from:    Brian Swale <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:10:46
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) the age tell-all and cameras & lenses
 I seem to like cameras and glass;
> and am something of a magpie. But I started with a Kershaw King Penguin
> (120 or 620 film format; not sure which) that I still have, in about 1950.
> Probably nobody else amongst us also has a Kershaw <g>

> Brian

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.