[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:16:06 -0000
Well I was thinking that teaching French in Austin was either an enormous
challenge, or a fool's errand, but thought better of saying it! I'm glad one
of you 'mericans got there first.

Although, Philippe, I guess _you_ might say that the French got 'there'
first, assuming Acadiana is closer to you than to me (in England)! Do you
recognise the French heritage in Cajun cooking?

At any rate, bienvenu Philippe - and don't think for a minute that your
OM-experience is any less worthy than the rest of us.

--
Piers