[OM] Re: First Arenacross shoot-Holy Smokes!

Subject: [OM] Re: First Arenacross shoot-Holy Smokes!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:41:30 -0800
The photos look good, catching interesting moments of action with good
technical quality. The very colorful subjects make for visually strong
images too. The indoor venue clearly handicaps some shots. With the
stands, etc. so close, they make for a distracting backgound at some
angles. For flying folks on bikes, the roof is a far less attractive
background than blue sky. Looks like a good job under difficult
circumstances.

Moose