[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersn

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnap...
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:57:21 -0800
Foul.  We shouldn't even have to contemplate such nasty scenarios.

Probably a 2n and 4t.  4t sees the most use currently.  Took the 3 and 4 on
the Middle East trip, oddly enough.  Guess the 2 series still has that
original provenance of the 1s, or is at least close enough for me.  Sheer
magic to hold and use.