[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersna

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? WAS Re: How old were you? (WAS: whippersnap...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:28:44 -0700
I forget all the differences between the 2 and the 2N but the main one is
the flash ready light in the 2N. If you will be using the wonderful TTL
flash control the 2N is the one. People on the list have discussed some
differences in metering too. The OM2N with winder or motor drive, bounce
grip and T32 flash is a wonderful combination for people pictures. I spent
many hours with that outfit in my hand doing weddings and other people
documentary things. No equipment failures, ever. /jmac