[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #45

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #45
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:00:49 -0800

>Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:25:33 -0800
>From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #43
>

>Excellent offer. I would like to try it. I don't have the adapter yet.
>It's coming from Singapore, which may be why it was cheap. I got it for
>$92 and $5 shipping (tiny and light) vs. the $175 plus CA tax from the
>source recently mentioned or $190+ from Kindai Japan. I suspect all are
>from the same source. Anyway, the seller has 1 negative and 2,945
>positives from 1,253 different buyers, so I feel pretty secure.
>
>I also put together an Adaptall2 to EOS adapter by getting an M42
>Adaptall2 and an M42 to EOS adapter. Total cost $41 including shipping,
>way cheaper than the very rare regular EOS Adaptall2s. Last one I saw on
>the Bay was $100+ more than that before shipping.
>
>Moose

No worries. When it comes in, give me a shout (527-2432) or shoot me an email.

I think you will be very pleased with the image quality. Those C*n*n
CMOS sensors are awesome. I can also go over my tonal remapping PS
workflow if you are interested. Take all of 5 mins.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!