[OM] Re: camera recommendations please

Subject: [OM] Re: camera recommendations please
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:58:06 +0100

A few years ago the "Communite Europeen" brought in a number of directives
concerning electrical equipment safety, radio interference, connection to
telephone lines etc.   Conforming equipment (it all has to) had to be
marked with a CE logo and delivered with a certificate of conformance.  I
understand that in order to meet the EMI specs the pots had to be replaced
with fixed resistors - John H or Clint will no doubt explain more...
We're facing the same sort of EU directive now to eliminate lead (from
solder) and other 'hazardous' substances.
br
jez

                      Chuck Norcutt

                      <chucknorcutt@co         To:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

                      mcast.net>               cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [OM] Re: camera
recommendations please
                      olympus-owner@ml

                      .free.fr

                      23/02/2004 15:52