[OM] Re: Focus screen 1-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus screen 1-1
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 00:18:06 -0500
Dots getting ever so closer to a Rorschach Test..........     Are you
on neerbeer or Bokehneer??  Can you pass the Santisteban-Salinas test
for the Officer who has pulled you over for dotting the dot com?????
(BTW he is VERY GOOD!)

Making me VERY uneasy to see OM stoop to ooooom.......
Back to dodads in the viewfinder at least.....???
Are we missing a catalytic converter?
OTOH this thread has restoreth my sanity and belief in perception
through the viewfinder as artists amongst us portend instead of the
megapixel dots of it all.......
Just some healthy teasing.    : - O !!!
bill