[OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #43

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V1 #43
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:25:33 -0800
Excellent offer. I would like to try it. I don't have the adapter yet.
It's coming from Singapore, which may be why it was cheap. I got it for
$92 and $5 shipping (tiny and light) vs. the $175 plus CA tax from the
source recently mentioned or $190+ from Kindai Japan. I suspect all are
from the same source. Anyway, the seller has 1 negative and 2,945
positives from 1,253 different buyers, so I feel pretty secure.

I also put together an Adaptall2 to EOS adapter by getting an M42
Adaptall2 and an M42 to EOS adapter. Total cost $41 including shipping,
way cheaper than the very rare regular EOS Adaptall2s. Last one I saw on
the Bay was $100+ more than that before shipping.

Moose