[OM] Re: Focus screen 1-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus screen 1-1
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:28:25 -0700
Hi Gregg:

The one dot was for left eyed photographers and the two dot was for right
eyed photographers. You can check this out without switching them back and
forth. --
Compose a shot using your left eye. Now carefully put the camera on the
floor and kneeling in front of it, place your hands on either side, using a
pushing motion with your feet and placing your head on the floor right
behind the camera flip up into a headstand, using your right eye check to
see if the focus is the same, if the focus is out or if you get a light
headed feeling then you have a right eyed focus screen in the camera. The
test can be reversed to check the veracity of the conclusion and the
gullability of the subject at the same time.

Gord