[OM] Re: http://www.ffordes.com/index.htm

Subject: [OM] Re: http://www.ffordes.com/index.htm
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 23:27:04 +0000 (GMT)
Donald, I blame you personally  :-(> I have not looked at the FFordes list for
a while. Indeed apart from buying a quartz controller for my motordrive 1 /
winder 2 I have not spent any Olympus money for a while. I could Not pass up on
the controller for $15 / ?10 ! It is will surely come in useful oneday.
         Anyway, spotted a macro stand on the ffordes list, have been looking
for one for ages, and just missed a good deal for 1 on e*bay.
The ffordes macro stand costs more :-(  , Does not include extra's, but enables
me to build a macro set up that I have wanted for ages.   Regards, John Duggan

>  from:    Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  date:    Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:34:45
>  to:      olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>  subject: Re: [OM] http://www.ffordes.com/index.htm
> Anyone desperate for a 250 back and film loader can find them together now
> at Ffordes, or if they have deeper pockets there are some nice,
> recently-arrived items, such as a 180/2.8 and an OM3.
> No connection, other than as a satisfied customer (they are my main source
> of enablement after this list...), > Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
> www.skelpitheid.com

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.