[OM] seen in print

Subject: [OM] seen in print
From: BllPear@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:32:37 -0500
Just received a publication in the mail, don't know what exactly it is, though.
Either a solicitation to take a Pop Photo trip, of something from the Texas
tourism people. The results of a Pop Photo sponsored photo safari in Texas, it
includes photos from participants, from unendurably ordinary, to inspired.

One of these, and one of the better, I might add, was shot in Sugarland, Texas,
by a Bill Barber. Could this be our own? One clue: It was shot with an "OM25"
with 18mm lens (the camera only one example of cursory proofreading).

If it is our bb, good work!!

If not, still good work, but congratulation unheard.

Bill Pearce