[OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:18:19 -0700
There are always many more pictures of the first grandkid. I need to get
more scanned but time seems to always be scarce. My race buddy competed in a
four-day Super-G race in Boise last weekend and didn't make the podium but
skied well. She skis an average of five or six times a week and still makes
straight A's. She also dances and takes piano so there is not much time to
get in trouble.

I had one OM2N that didn't like cold weather but the others have been good.
The one I had problems with would be sluggish on the first shot then would
be fine after that. I never did figure out why. The OM1 is marvelous in the
cold and the OM3 seems good too. If the weather cooperates, I'll do some ski
photography Sunday.

/jim