[OM] Re: [OT] Domke F6

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Domke F6
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:18:24 -0700
Hi Skip:

I received the Domke F6 today, again my appreciation for your help in
picking it up and sending it to me.

The F6 is not a Billingham, in material, quality, fit and price. It is
however a compact and very useable carry bag that has a history and subject
to Chapter 11 may become a collectors item. It comfortably is packed right
now with an OM 4Ti with an 85/2 mounted, and 21, 24, 50, 135, and 300
lenses, plus F280 flash, 4 hoods, 2 filters, 4 boxes of film and a 2X conv.
There is still some room. My first impressions are very good, it carries and
handles well, everything is accessable while on your shoulder. Although it
is a smaller bag the depth is right so you can carry the 300mm or the PB2.
I'm pleased with it, and it will see a lot of everyday use. It also carries
well with less gear, and I find that it is more maleable than the Billingham
so it molds to you making it feel even smaller. I'm going to use both the F6
and the 306, by the way, if anyone is interested I have a black Lowepro Nova
5 in great shape for $50.

Gord