[OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Re : Epson Print Academy Online Experience
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:48:16 -0700
Hi Jim:

I just said 80 was old, not really old. That must have been some bump, did
the bindings not release? If they didn't you better tell the tech that you
are over 50 when they reset the bindings. I have never seen boots break. My
hot tip for you is an Italian boot called Dalbello www.dalbellosports.com  I
have the CRX series and thay are a great boot.

Gord