[OM] Re: Olympus vs Digital

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus vs Digital
From: prairiewinters@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:37:18 +0000
I would take the G5 back to the store and wait for the new ones just announced
or try and find a G3.  The G3 got better reviews exhibiting a good combination
of lens quality and pixels.  Most of the high megapixel Canons have suffered
from some purple fringing.  My understanding is that they have solved this with
the new models.  Just my two cents.

Robert Winters