[OM] Olympus vs Digital

Subject: [OM] Olympus vs Digital
From: john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 23:36:10 +0000 (GMT)
Well it has finally happened. The Duggan household has gone Digital ! As a
belated 50th Birthday present my wife now has a Canon G5. I tried to persuade
her to have an Olympus Digi or even a mint Contax 167...but her mind was made
up.
So we get home and read the instructions...and re-read them...and... Bloody
hell it is complex. What ever happened to film speed, aperture, and shutter
speed, or in the case of the OM2N aperture and press the button? I know it is a
learning curve but it reinforces my belief that Olympus got it right 30 yrs
ago.
John (The Dinasaur) Duggan

John Duggan, Wales, UK.

John Duggan,  Wales, UK.