[OM] Re: Rats, it's the E-1 again,

Subject: [OM] Re: Rats, it's the E-1 again,
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:28:57 -0800
Comin' up on 60 real fast (down to days now) and I have to say that I'm
happy with the way everything works. I've had to wear some kind of
vision correction since I was a little tad and the technology has
improved vastly since then, so it's less trouble now. I'm not as fast or
strong as I was years ago, but everything works fine. I can still
replace a toilet, walk for miles, lift my grand children (but not my
kids, since they are as big as I am) and perform other tasks without
help from drugs. I swear every decade has been better overall than the
last. Decreases in physical ability have always been less important than
increases in other areas, so I'm looking forward to the next one.

Moose

hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

>I broke my glasses last week...........
>
>Let's those of us over 50 just do the best we can with what we've got left.

And that can be damn good!!