[OM] Re: examples of latest work

Subject: [OM] Re: examples of latest work
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:01:59 -0700
For some perverse reason, I am compelled to provide the "other side" of the
cat love/hate situation. I had a bachelor uncle who was a Los Angeles
policeman. When he came to visit the neighbors would bring over their
unwanted cats for him to dispatch. He would grab them by the tail, sling
them out into a field, and shoot them on the run. He was amazingly accurate.
He also died a lonely man. /jim