[OM] Re: examples of latest work

Subject: [OM] Re: examples of latest work
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:12:18 -0500
A cat TOPE would be great :)... maybe an open admission like the self portrait
TOPE.

We had 2 cats but my wife had to put the oldest one (16 years) down a few
weeks back due to kidney failure and mouth cancer.  My wife was really
something... she held that cat in her arms while the doctor gave her the
injection and kept holding her till she passed on.  The older I get the more
I realize how fortunate I am to have married her and for her to have married
me.

Richard