[OM] Re: examples of latest work

Subject: [OM] Re: examples of latest work
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:23:50 -0500
Thanks for the feedback David.  All four were shot with Fuji NPS 160.  I was
using Fuji Superia 200 earlier until a photographer/friend gently suggested I
try NPS.  I love the stuff especially when printed on Kodak paper.

I still don't have a scanner so the cat picture will have to wait until the
next trip to the local lab.

Richard