[OM] Re: Silly Polaroid SprintScan 4000 question

Subject: [OM] Re: Silly Polaroid SprintScan 4000 question
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:05:27 -0500
1.  File objective complaint re lack of support with FTC.gov.  This
will get the vendor's attention.
2.  If charged to a credit card, call the 800 number on the back and
ask for their help in dealing with the vendor.  Request they do a
refund.  Even if late, they want to keep their customers.

Have avoided considering this product as I search for a film scanner
since Polaroid is/was in bankruptcy.
Good luck.
Bill