[OM] Re: introduction

Subject: [OM] Re: introduction
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 15:36:31 -0500
OK

Furthermore, everything I am I owe to my teachers - my parents taught me,
my teachers taught me, my classmates taught me, my accidents taught me ....
:-)

Oh, I became a teacher!  It appears that both my kids may too.

>Thats it ...BLAME us bl**dy teachers again..  :-)
>                               John Duggan...after a hard day at work /
> school!!

Actually, when I took Kinesiology, our teacher suffered an electrolyte
imbalance that left her debilitated for months until the doctors finally
isolated the cause.  They believed her syndrome, which had bothered her for
years,  had been partially caused by changing handedness as a child.

> > You may be clumsy because when you were young a teacher tried to force you
> > to become right handed when you were naturally left handed.

gregg