[OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was - I could be

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was - I could be convinced
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:50:58 -0700
Hi Jim and Moose:

The cheapest way to save without replacing the toilet is to put a couple of
bricks in the bottom of the tank, and/or for the mechanically adept, to
adjust the float to restrict the height the water can achieve in the tank.
There is also the old standby of 'if its yellow let it mellow, if its brown
flush it down', perhaps too old world for our sanitary psyches.

Gord