[OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was - I could be

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Efficient Flushing, was What is Bokeh????- was - I could be convinced
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 23:16:33 -0800
on 2/11/04 9:53 PM, Moose at olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Even in the winter, with no outside watering, my combined
> water/sewer bill, where both components are based on water consumption
> is over $50/mo. I'm hoping to see a reduction. Since the toilet only
> cost $100, it may pay off fairly quickly. If it proves to be the real
> deal, I'll replace theone in my bathroom too. Notice I experiment on
> others first, no dumb Moose here.
>
> Moose

Moose - I'm flushed with pride to think that you're doing your part to
conserve all us Northern CA residents water supply. Check with your local
water company, sometimes they offer rebates for the installation of the 'low
consumption' hardware... that would shorten your payback even more.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...