[OM] Re: introduction

Subject: [OM] Re: introduction
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:34:52 -0500
Not necessarily so.  I'm right-handed, left-eyed and left-footed.
I played high school football and kicked field goals and punted
left-footed.  I played high school and college baseball and threw
right-handed and batted either way.  I shoot right-handed but aim
with my left eye.  I've got more than a few pistol competition
trophies that seem to prove that's not really all that much of a
handicap.  Same with the OMs, except no trophies.

Walt

"A human being has a natural desire to have more of a good thing
than he needs." -- Mark Twain (defining the cause of Zuikoholism a
century ago)