[OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship

Subject: [OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:06:01 -0800
Well, unless I am really running out of money (knock on wood, won't
happen), this is what I have left:
OM-4T
24/2.8
40/2 <-- love the FOV
50/2 <-- this is one of the best lens anywhere, as sharp as anything
85/2 <-- great for portrait
90/2 <-- just great lens, best bokeh I have seen
135/2.8 <-- gotta have a telephoto
180/2.8 <-- love it

Special Lens that are too good to give up even if you only use them once a
year:
18/3.5 Rectilinear
35 SHIFT

I love the 35mm FOV, but I have a love-hate relationship with the 35/2. Oh
yea, I have a 50/1.4 too but low light work is mostly done on the Le$ca now.

Truth be told, I am using the Le$ca 80% of the time. However, my hiking
cameras are usually now an M7 with 35/1.4 and the OM-4T w/ 90/2

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)