[OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship

Subject: [OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:23:02 -0500
After a good night's sleep, I have decided I don't REALLY need
that Minolta DiMAGE Multi Pro 4800 dpi scanner.  The Epson
Perfection 3200 is more than enough for my 6x9 and 6x7 trannies.
And it ain't too shabby with the 35mm stuff either, at least for
right now.

So, it looks like I'll be keeping it all -- at least until there's
something I can't live without, or until somebody finally makes
that drop-it-in-the-back-where-the-film-used-to-go, full-size,
24x36mm sensor digital adapter for our OMs.  It will come
someday.  I just know it will!  And when it does, I will gladly
pay big bucks, even if if I have to sell a thing or two.

Walt