[OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship

Subject: [OM] Re: what to take with you when you jump ship
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:31:28 -0600
well, I'm not limiting you to one body, one lens, but the below list would make
Maitani blush! ;)

I also agree that a good DLSR with shift capabilities would be nice.

Have they been using digital projectors in universities for arch. history
lectures?  That seems like one of the last bastions of 35mm slide...

Also, i think that the question is more: What would you *not* give up when the
digi revolution comes to fullfillment?  What will you keep out of
nostalgia/unique quality/rarity/cool factor/?