[OM] Re: OT: Re: I could be convinced

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Re: I could be convinced
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:22:25 -0400
Hi GeoW:

You are right, that is the philosophy I use regarding buying technology. One
thing that works, and I did not apply it to my C-5060, is to wait a bit
until a new camera arrives so I can buy the one before it. I use that when
buying computer equipment.

The important thing is that waht you get helps you mantain your vision. If
it does, no need for change. I guess this can apply to keeping your film
gear useful just until there is no other alternative but to change.

I have seen architects doing as fast or faster "renderings" with traditional
means than young architects using computer assisted drawings. In Hollywood
there are still faster editors on flatbeds than in computerized editing
systems....

peace

David