[OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:49:34 -0800
On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:46:33 -0800, Tris Schuler
<tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Don't know what to tell you. It's working "fine" on my end (thus far),
> albeit with the caveats I've alluded to re spacing and cell width and
> whatnot . . . plus I've caught a typo on the home page--I'll give ten
> points (ten points!) to the man who catches the next typo.

Be that as it may, feel free to browse and, should you find the feedback
page link functional, by all means leave whatever comments you feel
appropriate so that we might better development"

"development" is incorrect usage.

20 points. what can i redeem them for?