[OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets

Subject: [OM] Re: Photoshop retouching secrets
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 21:46:33 -0800
Don't know what to tell you. It's working "fine" on my end (thus far),
albeit with the caveats I've alluded to re spacing and cell width and
whatnot . . . plus I've caught a typo on the home page--I'll give ten
points (ten points!) to the man who catches the next typo.

All the image files are either JPEG (saved at value 8 in PS with a maximum
side dimension of 640 pixels--the sole exception is that Big Ben image on
the home page) or a .GIF clip art job so page loading could only be (should
only be) an issue with viewers who use a small pipeline. My connect is DSL
and everything for me loads instantly. (Again, thus far.)

Sorry for the hassle. Afterall, the purpose of me going to the trouble of
creating this web is as much for your pleasure as mine. But free to saddle
over here and fix these problems for yourself any ol' time you please. I've
always considered myself more of an "idea man" (read: bullshit artist
extreme) and as it turns out my loving wife Katie is already thoroughly
worn out just from her little end of the grunt work earlier. (She must be
out of shape. <g>)

Tris