[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:58:44 +0000
Well, we in the UK can be very sure that our politicians are
unimpeachably honest - a lengthy inquiry by someone not at all connected
with the 'establishment' has told us so, and forced the resignations of
the chairman and director-general of the BBC for having one of their
journalists dare to suggest otherwise!  It's certainly restored my faith
in the system ;)

OM content of a sort - street protests outside Downing Street are rather
common these days I hear.  Once I have finished this damned PhD I'm
working on I'll get down there with my OM-1 and do some photography.
Protests, marches, riots etc are going to be a photographic target for
me this year.  I have a friend who's got great shots of various protests
in London over the years.

Roger