[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:57:03 -0500
If it were an accident she would have immediately covered her breast out of
embarrassment.  Instead she stared down at it as if saying "is that my
breast?"  Then she covered up, while posing.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 6-8 weeks