[OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics

Subject: [OM] Re: OT rant, Disgusting Half-Time Show Antics
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 20:11:29 -0800
At worst I think the half time show was in poor taste, mainly because
that type of thing doesn't appeal to me. As an American I must say I am
most embarrassed by the out of proportion reaction to a partially
exposed woman's breast rather than to the act itself. These same kids in
whose name the stink is being made no doubt were soon back in front of
the tube watching faces being smashed in and people being blown away.
One would think that there are more pressing issues for the FCC and the
media to to consider.  Values?  Hey, this is the country where lying
about oral sex is an impeachable offense. Lying about going to war might
get you reelected.

Mike