[OM] Re: can your digital do this?

Subject: [OM] Re: can your digital do this?
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 07:39:19 -0500
Bob and I did several tests with the 16, 18, and 24-shift and the 24-shift blew
them away with it's superb resolution.  (These tests were with scanned film,
not a DSLR)  My conclusion was if you're shooting architecture, an ~18mm lens
corrected with software (and I used very, very good software) DOES NOT measure
up to a dedicated shift lens.

Skip