[OM] Re: Monza photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Monza photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:23:44 -0800
Fun photos. It's not just the cars that have changed. Can you imagine a
group of men and women in suits standing out on the track or in the pit
lane in a current race? Back then, I would have loved to see an F1 race.
In '95 I went to the one in Montreal mostly to follow a girlfriend. It
was interesting to find out how small, amazingly loud and far away the
cars are...oh and they go really fast, but I wasn't really involved. The
girlfriend's brother builds racing engines, but not at the F1 level. She
blew up and disappeared from the track shortly thereafter, don't know
what part failed, but I have the feeling I was better off.

Photo.net just drives me crazy. Why can't they provide better
navigation? Like 'Next' and Previous' arrows. Back and forth, back and
forth...... And if you want to see the images full size, it's another
click and page for each one.

Moose