[OM] Re: Monza photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Monza photos
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:43:27 +1100
Great shots, Dick! I was in the UK in 1960 and saw some great racing at
Goodward. I liked the shot of the Lotus, a Type 25 I think. Of course the
years you speak of were also I believe those of our own Sir Jack Brabham. He
still has a drive now and then, generally in sedan/sports car events. My
favourite motor sport day in that year was the vintage hill climb at
Prescott. I still have K25 slides of the event (but taken with an M3,
sorry).

John.